China Adoption Qualifications | China Adoption Process |
China Adoption Fees | China Adoption for Expats
CHINA ADOPTION OPPORTUNITIES FOR FAMILIES AND SINGLE MOMS
China Fee Schedule US Dollars
Revised January 2016
- $6,500 Children’s Hope International Agency Fee:
$300.00 application fee
$2,000.00 agreement and document fee
$3,700.00 dossier fee
$500.00 humanitarian aid
- $3,650 International Program Fee:
Includes: Referral, translation, liaison with government and agency authorities, social services, development fee, facilitation, adoption, travel coordination, post adoption processing. (If adopting two children this fee is double)
- $1,360 Post-Adoption Support Fee and Bridge of Love Translation Fee
$1,000 post-adoption support fee. (Mailing, processing, follow up)
$360 translation fee for post-adoption reports paid to the Bridge of Love $60 per report.
- $5,900+ Orphanage Fees:
Includes 35,000 RMB’s This is an in-China fee required by the CCCWA for the benefit of orphans not adopted. (Paid according to current exchange rate) Not tax deductible by U.S. tax laws. Paid to orphanage upon receiving your child.
- $1,650 CCCWA Fee:
$1,450.00 Dossier submission fee.
$200.00 Online processing fee. $200
- $2,000 Misc. China Adoption Fees- fees are approximate and will vary by province
$200 Passport Fees
$15 Translation fee for Adoption Certificate
$400 US Consulate – child’s visa, passport picture wire and courier fee
$123 Medical Exam in Guangzhou for children under 2 /
$254 Medical Exam in Guangzhou for children over 2
$495 Service Fees: related to orphanage and official services
Approximate Cost of Adoption not including travel $21,060.00
Travel Costs: Approximate travel costs for 2 parents for 12 days adopting an infant Includes costs below
$3,000+ Airfare – US to China and return (coach fare)
$4,000+ Inside China travel: based on double occupancy and infant (hotels with breakfast, 2 flights in China, sightseeing,ground transportation, coordinator travel expenses,service fee and tipping for most groups).
Airfare – China to US for infant lap ticket or child 2 – 12, fees are a % of the adult fare.
$450 Additional travel companion fee $450.00
Approximate Total Cost for 2 adults adopting an infant under 2, including travel . $28,060.00
FEES WILL BE PAYABLE ONLY AS SERVICES ARE RENDERED WITH THE EXCEPTION OF POST ADOPTION FEES.
NO FEES ARE REFUNDABLE AFTER SERVICES ARE RENDERED.
Other costs will include:
- Home Study and Post Adoption fees, these fees are determined by the agency you choose.
- I-800A immigration fee $720.00 + $85 per person over the age of 18 living in your home to be fingerprinted.
- Documentation fees vary from state to state. The cost will be approximate $400 – $600 for documents to be notarized, certified, and authenticated.
- Visa to China ($140 per person plus cost of courier), roundtrip airfare from your home to US city of departure.
- $500 to transfer your dossier to another agency
Children’s Hope International has no control over other organizations’ fees (CCCWA, CIS, Non CHI Home Study Agency)
|Call Nicky Losse 314 812 1742 to talk.|